Re: In gel kinase assay

We have used the methods of Ferrell and Martin (J. Biol. Chem., v. 264,
p. 20723) to do in gel kinase assays on PKC in either immunoprecipitates
or in whole cell lysates from lymphocytes (PNAS v. 90, p.252).  In whole
cell lysates PKC is one of the strongest bands to come up under these
conditions.

Gary L. Schieven, Ph.D.
Principal Scientist
Immunology and Inflammation Drug Discovery
Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute
Princeton, NJ 08543