knockout resources

>Hi everybody,
>I just would like to know if a KO of CK2 (alpha, alpha prime or beta)
>has been done. I didn't see any paper about that except transgenic mice
>with CK2 alpha.
>Thanks
>Eric

A quick MedLine search didn't find any papers on CK2 knockouts, but you might
want to check further at the following URL for a listing (maintained by the
Jackson Labs) of links related to:  Internet Resources for Transgenic and
Targeted Mutation Research.

http://tbase.jax.org/docs/databases.html

C. J. Leonard                     (   /      "DNA is groovy"
                                   \ /                - Watson & Crick
<cjl@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov>             / \     <--  major groove
                                  (   \
                                   \   )