Re: kinases/computer search

> Hello,
> can somebody help me!!
> I'm working on a viral protein which is known to be phosphorylated in vitro
> and in vivo, and i would like to know if it exists a server for the
> prediction of all the putative phosphorylation sites of this protein, based
> on the known eukaryots kinases???
> Thanks a lot
> Sebastien

Proabably the best place for you to look would be Phosphobase and links from
that page.

http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/databases/PhosphoBase/

specifically

http://www.cbs.dtu.dk/databases/PhosphoBase/predict/predict.html

There are relatively few phosphorylation sites in the Prosite database, and it's
usefulness to you is questionable, but here it is anyway.

http://www.expasy.ch/sprot/prosite.html

Chris Leonard, PhD
cjl@ncbi.nlm.nih.gov
National Center for Biotechnology Information
National Library of Medicine
National Institutes of Health