Re: DRB solvent

Alain,

Calbiochem Catalogue on my desktop says Ethanol (p. 239) if DRB is
Dichloro-ribofuranosylbenzimidazole (some stuff omitted for clarity
-the structure formula seems to be more informative- hihi).

There's a lot of references there, too.

Alex, the other chemist here in my lab, suspected DRB being being
quite stable to EtOH, when lkooking at the structure, at least
compared to NBD-Chloride, a structural somewhat related chlorinated
nitrobenzo-oxadiazol.

Happy dissolving

Wo
-----
usual disclaimers apply * This message is RNAse free - please don't touch!
-----
Wolfgang Schechinger
Pathobiochemistry Dept.
University of Tuebingen, Germany