Gamma-ATP

Dear Kinase Researchers:

I am looking for a commercial source to purchase
adenosine-5'(gamma-4-aminophenyl)-triphosphate to prepare a affinity column
for protein kinases.  Literature indicates that  gamma-phosphate linked ATP
is structurally  a sound  ligand for specific binding of protein kinases
(EJB 214, 459-467, 1993, and others). I do know  that USB was marketing it
until 2 years ago, but have discontinued. If anyone knows a company that
has gamma-aminophenyl ATP either in the US or abroad, please let me know.
Thanks for your help.

K.S. Srivenugopal, Ph.D.
MD Anderson Cancer Center
Houston, TX