Re: Gamma-ATP

Sigma sells a ready-to-use gamma-phosphate-linked ATP affinity sepharose.
I would be very interested if this works. In our hands, early batches from
UBI worked out fine, while later batches didnt, and other researchers have
experienced the same.

Gerard

Dr.Gerard Drewes                          Phone: (+49)(0)40-89984766 office
Max-Planck-Society                               (+49)(0)40-8515181  home
Unit for Structural Molecular Biology     Fax:   (+49)(0)40-89716810
c/o DESY, Hasylab 25B                     e-mail drewes@mpasmb.desy.de
Notkestrasse 85
D-22603 Hamburg
Germany