How to generate dominate-negative and dominate positive RTK?

Hellow everybody!

I am working in a virology department and facing a new receptor tyrosine
kinase. I would like to generate dominate-positive and dominate-negative
tyrosine kinase expression clones. But the only information I know is to
mutate the lysine in AXK motif who localized in domain II.And no mutants
had been construct in the same familiy.So could anyone tell me the "Golden
roles" in this field?

Eager to hear the opinions from all of you!!
Thanks for your kindly help!
Good luck!

Joyce Lu