MAPKAP kinases

Hello,
Does anyone have information regarding antisera which would distinguish
MAPKAP kinase-2 from MAPKAP kinase-3 in the rat? We have identified hsp27
kinases activity using MAPKAP kinase-2 antisera from Santa Cruz
(sc-6221); however, 40% of the sequence of the immunizing peptide,
derived from the C-terminal of MAPKAP kinase-2, is identical to the
corresponding sequence in MAPKAP kinase-3. Hence, I cannot exclude the
possibility that this sera also reaacts with MAPKAP kinase-2. Santa Cruz
also has sera against MAPKAP kinase-3 (3pK), but these products will not
recognize rodent

Bruce G. Allen
Research Centre
Montreal Heart Institute
5000, rue Belanger Est
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
H1T 1C8

Tel. (514) 376-3330 poste 3591
fax  (514) 376-1355

allen@icm.umontreal.ca

ps. Remove 'cardio.' or 'lumiere' domain from address before replying!