kinases Phosphothreonine Antibodies and FP

To all:

Would anyone recommend a source of anti-phosphothreonine antibodies that
have a high enough affinity, specificity, and titer for use in peptide-based
fluorescence polarization  kinase assays?  I know that the
anti-phosphotyrosine antibodies have been used in this application, but I'd
like to find some good anti-phosphothreonine/serine antibodies.  Most of the
suppliers I've contacted don't test for this application.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Steven F. Gessert, Ph.D.
Research Scientist